In order to provide secure access to Public Safety Tools and resources they have been relocated. Direct and SAFECOM links for migrated items are as follows:
- Direct Links to Applications:
- Information about our public mobile apps
- OEC ICTAP Technical Assistance Catalog, Request Form, and Evaluation Form
- NECP Document
- NIFOG Document and Request Form
- AUXFOG Documents
- Government Emergency Telecommunications Service (GETS) information
- Wireless Priority Service (WPS) information
- Telecommunications Service Priority (TSP) information
- Pre-course COMU Training Materials
Note that these may also be accessed directly by bookmarking the resources new URL.
The FCC Mapping Tool (FMT) is no longer publicly available, though CASM users may access it as a data layer. To request CASM access visit the CASM log in page at: https://casmnextgen.com
Public access to the Public Safety Library desktop application has been removed.
Training materials for the CASM Tool can now be accessed from the CASM Help menu within the tool.
A new HSIN Community of Interest called “OEC Connect” has been established and hosts the remaining resources from this website.